Submission Guidelines for Civil Engineering
Who Can Submit
Civil Engineering only publishes materials about work conducted under the auspices of Civil Engineering. For additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Submit a Paper
1. Make sure your paper is in an acceptable format. We can accept papers in Microsoft Word, Rich Text Format (RTF), or Adobe Acrobat (PDF).
What You'll Need
If you use a word-processing program other than Microsoft Word, look for an "export" or "save as" option in your program to save it as an RTF file. If you have questions, please contact email@example.com.
2. Write an abstract for your paper. It can be any length. Please also select keywords. These are words that will help a user locate your paper through a search.
Submission Agreement for Civil Engineering
By checking the box below, I grant Civil Engineering on behalf of The British University in Egypt the non-exclusive right to distribute my submission ("the Work") over the Internet and make it part of the BUE Scholar.
I warrant as follows:
- that I have the full power and authority to make this agreement;
- that the Work does not infringe any copyright, nor violate any proprietary rights, nor contain any libelous matter, nor invade the privacy of any person or third party;
- that the Work has not been published elsewhere with the same content or in the same format; and
- that no right in the Work has in any way been sold, mortgaged, or otherwise disposed of, and that the Work is free from all liens and claims.
I understand that once a peer-reviewed Work is deposited in the repository, it may not be removed.
NOTE: It is suggested that you print this page for your records.